Monday, March 10, 2008

dream the third

A bit of a more personal one, I'm quite anxious to dive into any explanation of this.

I started this dream in an unknown house, really I don't remember if it looked any sort of familiar, but maybe that's not significant. I was meeting a friend, we'll call him *Chase* to be anonymous, sort of. I was meeting Chase for the first time, and a bit nervous about it for I've had some feelings for him for quite sometime. I cornered him into a bathroom, not much bigger than five by five. It was small. And, so was he. He was about a foot shorter than I was, which was already not what I expected when meeting him. I proceeded and gave him a hug, which he did not return and he simply stood there with his hands and arms tight against his sides, showing no sign of affection. I was feeling all sorts of horrible about this. The next day passed in dream time, and I don't have a clue what occurred. During the night however, Chase was working on a piece of art for me, but did not want me to see it until it was complete. Anxious and curious, I asked him to show me just a piece. He told me he'd tell me what color it was but that I'd have to wait. Eventually, once again, we went into the bathroom and he showed me his hands, covered a bit in maroon paint. All the while, Chase had his hat covering most of his face like a ski mask type of thing. I lifted it up and kissed him, thankfully, he returned the favor unlike the awkward hug the previous day. We both left the bathroom, and he finished painting and I went into the dinning room area of this unknown house, where my friend Megan and her family as well were playing the game of Life. I don't remember seeing Chase after this or having anything else substantial happen.

and once again, time to figure this one out, or try to;

Bathroom: dreaming about a bathroom relates to instinctual urges. it may signify the need to relieve burdens or feelings. Also a bathroom could signify purification and cleansing, emotionally and psychologically.
^I imagine the hugs and kisses are instinctual for, having such feelings it is true, I would be urged to do these things. I'm sure it would relieve some great feelings as well.

Paint: dreaming about paint on someone or on yourself signifies that criticism easily offends you
^quite possibly this is the lack of the hug, coming from before, or the fact that Chase never wanted to share his paintings with me, worried they were no good.

Hands: serve as a form of communication
^I'm not sure, but him showing me his hands with the paint color could have been a form of communicating his feelings of vulnerability

Hat: hats signify the act of concealing/covering something up
^I wouldn't know what he was hiding.

Games: represents relaxation or competition, and the rules you play by
^this one makes sense, not in the relaxation sense, but competition. It's funny I was playing against Megan, it does seem at times I feel the need to compete for her time. However not so much anymore, I'm not sure.

Hug: may symbolize a loving and caring nature, and holding someone/something close to your heart. also, it may indicate the need to be more affectionate
^I do feel strongly about Chase and my feelings towards him, however the whole being more affectionate aspect seems true at this time as well. Affection has been something not present in my life lately as much as I'd like, I'd say.

1 comment:

S.S. said...

this dream probably means you're gay.