Monday, March 24, 2008

dream the fourth

In an unknown (it seems my location is often quite unknown, doesn't it) warehouse type of building, I was sitting on the steps with Max, Tom, and Al, half of Empires. Sean and Ryan were discussing something, not serious for they were laughing nearby. I was getting ready to leave and gave the majority of the guys hugs, awkwardly I might add, on various steps. I left and got onto a bus with Sami. Tom and a lady friend of his were seated behinds us so I casually asked how he liked his new apartment, he smiled, told me a bit about it (all positive aspects of course) and I replied with a simple "I'm glad" and turned around. The bus was never moving any of this time, but was quite full. Sami and I got off, but I no sooner realized I had left my makeup bag inside on my seat. I rushed back on, and the girl seated next to Tom was holding it in her hands. I took it and the disposable camera she also was holding. I got off, and into a car which happened to be Noah's mom's yellow Toyota. We all got in, Amanda was driving the car. We left and I instantly thought to myself "why in the world did i take her camera!?" I felt horrible about it, and texted Tom to apologize and to pass my apologies on to his friend. I then realized I could develop the pictures (which already would be a violation of privacy and i regret even thinking that in a dream) We drove further away, and my dream ended, unsure of what I really would have done with that roll of film.

No comments: