I guess the best way to start is with some sort of introduction, or explanation, that only makes sense. As of late I have been having ridiculous dreams that seem to be quite memorable, but not obvious to decipher. As they're only becoming stranger and more detailed as the nights go on, I started to want to write them down, to not forget them, and quite possibly make some sort of sense out of them later. Some names may be edited due to the creepyness, of who I'm oddly enough dreaming about during my rest. But here it goes; I'm only looking forward to this getting even more awkward for both of us.
As a guessing game, i believe this first dream happened somewhere around March 2nd, 2008.
In a town, not recognizable, I was living in a brick apartment building with my family; my mom, dad, and I believe my brother as well. I remember it having cheap, tacky, hotel like carpet in the hallways though. (Nothing as classy as the leopard print carpet found in the essex in chicago, ha) Continuing with my dream though, I was going outside to do, or get something, mind you, I don't entirely remember all details, however I went out into the streets, not far, but far enough that I couldn't walk. So clearly I needed my (this is where it gets strange) motorized unicycle. I knew in my mind I was not legally allowed to have or ride/drive this yet, but took it out down an alley not too far from the apartment. I don't remember doing anything significant while I was out though. I came home, and snuck my unicycle onto the elevator. You see, I had to sneak it around because no one was supossed to know I even had one, let alone was riding it around town. When I entered the elevator, a bit of panic rushed over me, believe it or not there was a small family of three in there as well. I quickly hid my motorized unicycle in the dark back corner of the elevator. The little girl from the family came over and talked to me, I was terrified she'd notice the unicycle lurking in the back, luckily, she didn't and after the family got off of the elevator, I followed a few floors up and brought the unicycle safely back into my apartment. This is where the dream ends.
looking up certain aspects of this dream I came across these explanations;
Unicycle: you are in total control of a situation and exercising authority in both personal and business matters.
Alley: you may be walking into a dead-end or that yu have taken a short cut in life. It aslo may denote that your reputation is in jeopardy
In all, I'm not sure, it seems as though both explanatinos are conflicting, but who knows. I certainly don't.
As a guessing game, i believe this first dream happened somewhere around March 2nd, 2008.
In a town, not recognizable, I was living in a brick apartment building with my family; my mom, dad, and I believe my brother as well. I remember it having cheap, tacky, hotel like carpet in the hallways though. (Nothing as classy as the leopard print carpet found in the essex in chicago, ha) Continuing with my dream though, I was going outside to do, or get something, mind you, I don't entirely remember all details, however I went out into the streets, not far, but far enough that I couldn't walk. So clearly I needed my (this is where it gets strange) motorized unicycle. I knew in my mind I was not legally allowed to have or ride/drive this yet, but took it out down an alley not too far from the apartment. I don't remember doing anything significant while I was out though. I came home, and snuck my unicycle onto the elevator. You see, I had to sneak it around because no one was supossed to know I even had one, let alone was riding it around town. When I entered the elevator, a bit of panic rushed over me, believe it or not there was a small family of three in there as well. I quickly hid my motorized unicycle in the dark back corner of the elevator. The little girl from the family came over and talked to me, I was terrified she'd notice the unicycle lurking in the back, luckily, she didn't and after the family got off of the elevator, I followed a few floors up and brought the unicycle safely back into my apartment. This is where the dream ends.
looking up certain aspects of this dream I came across these explanations;
Unicycle: you are in total control of a situation and exercising authority in both personal and business matters.
Alley: you may be walking into a dead-end or that yu have taken a short cut in life. It aslo may denote that your reputation is in jeopardy
In all, I'm not sure, it seems as though both explanatinos are conflicting, but who knows. I certainly don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment