Monday, March 10, 2008

dream the second

I imagine this dream occurred probably the next night March 3, 2008.

At a conference for couples about to travel to various regions of Europe, Sami and myself were playing flutes in a woodwind group while the other people were talking about their scattered hopes for the upcoming trip. After this, Sami and I were headed back to my apartment, and received a ride from two kids, a boy and girl, about our age from Shanahan (a school about 40 minutes from my own). It was quite the coincidence finding out where they were from for, in my dream, we were not in Pennsylvania at all. We were all driving and while doing so, passed Lindsay and Katherine (two girls who I went/still do go to school with). They were walking out of the entrance of a small Japanese shop with matching pink pajama pants. We continued along, got out of the car (Sami and myself) and ran into Lindsay's brother, TJ, who was trying to persuade a lady to spend time with him, and go on a sort of date. The girl soon rejected him, and left with a much better looking guy, twice TJ's age. Sami and I then walked into my apartment building, which was a shopping mall in the lower levels, one which holds cheap tacky trendy clothing, something like a DEB that we have here. I then realized I didn't have my key to get in my apartment, and thus, the dream ended.

(i would place a picture here, and same in my previous post, however, the picture uploader is deciding to not work, for which i apologize.)

as always (well what am I saying, as for the second time, explanations are in order)

Flute: to hear or play the flute in a dream signifies harmony in life. everything is going well.
^this is actually quite true, things have been looking up as of late

Pairs (katherine/lindsay's pants): to see pairs in a dream often represents the need for balance in life
^maybe I need to balance my thoughts of Chicago, and school work. I'm certain the latter needs more attention

Mall: having the presence of a mall in a dream indicates an attempt in making a favorable impression on someone
^you better believe it

Europe: represents old ways of thinking or an original thought
^I'm not quite sure on this one.

No comments: